With so many different mattresses on the market today, choosing the right one for your needs can be tough. Many of us are turning to the web since online stores offer not only more affordable mattresses but a wider range of options, making it super-easy to get what you need at a price that's reasonable.
What's more, due to the competitive nature of the mattress industry and their acknowledgement that sometimes what you buy doesn't always fit your needs, they are offering 365-night “sleep trials”, where you can return your mattress if it's not a perfect fit for you. It really is a win-win all around.
In this article, we've compiled all of our research, consumer reviews, and ratings and our own expert opinion to bring you a list of the top 8 mattresses in the UK as of today.
- The Nectar Memory Foam Mattress
- The Emma Original Mattress
- The Eve Premium Hybrid Mattress
- The Casper Mattress
- The Sealy Teramo 1400 Mattress
- Loaf Our Perfect Mattress
- The Simba Hybrid Original Mattress
- The Otty Hybrid Mattress
The 10 Best Mattresses For 2022
Since memory foam mattresses hit the market they have continued to increase in popularity thanks to the stunning reviews they receive from customers. Memory foam appears to offer the best of both worlds for you and your partner because it moulds to each individual body.
With the increase in popularity of memory foam, there’s an increase in competition, so what does Nectar offer that others don’t?
The Nectar Memory Foam Mattress has been painstakingly designed to offer optimum comfort. On the scale from 1 (too soft) to 10 (too firm), the Nectar mattress hits the scale slap bam in the middle at 5.5 – 7.5. Now that’s a mattress fit for even Goldilocks. To make this mattress so comfy, Nectar has incorporated five layers:
- The Base: This layer is to ensure your mattress doesn’t move around on the bed frame. Pretty important unless you want to feel like you're ice skating every time you roll over in bed!
- 7-Zone Support: The next layer up is super important to the comfort level. It utilizes a turret structure which maximizes airflow, it keeps it shape longer thanks to the high-density foam and it offers firmer support under your hips and is a little softer under your shoulders.
- Pressure-Relieving Memory Foam: Those savvy engineers have been at it again, creating a layer of foam that actually absorbs energy and displaces it so the mattress moulds around your body dreamily.
- 4th Generation Foam Technology: For those hot sleepers OR cold sleepers this layer is paramount. This type of foam is 30 times more breathable than alternatives meaning it will regulate your body temperature as you sleep, keeping you at an optimum temp for deep sleep.
- Cooling Topper: Last but definitely not least, the top layer with cooling technology will draw heat away from your body every time you move, meaning no more night sweats or bad night’s sleep thanks to being too hot.
Even with all these cool (pun intended) features, it can still be daunting to purchase a new mattress; it’s a pretty big investment. It’s always a good idea to check out what other people have to say as of course, the brand isn’t going to tell you anyone’s negative comments. We will though! Lucky for you, this mattress really does seem to be pretty awesome. It was awarded Which? Best Buy in 2018, Good Housekeeping approved and expert reviews recommended.
That’s not all, almost all the customers who have purchased this mattress appear happy, especially because of the 365-night trial that Nectar offers. It’s a win-win if you’re not feeling the bed after a year you can return it!
Apparently, only 3% of customers choose to do this though, according to Nectar. Not bad odds! Not only that, but Nectar also offers a lifetime guarantee; most other brands only offer 10-years or 30-years but even that is rare.
Overall, for a memory foam mattress, it appears to be a quality option. It’s packed full of innovative features and there are trials and guarantees to put your mind at ease. As it’s a large purchase there is also a monthly repayment option for those who don’t have the cash upfront. Grab this mattress in five sizes from single to super king.
This is no ordinary mattress. This is an award-winning mattress and no, that does not mean this mattress has a trophy wall full of its accomplishments, although its parents are very proud. No, this mattress was the most awarded mattress of 2019 from established, trusted testing agencies like Good Housekeeping, Which?, The Independent and T3, to name a few.
Emma’s aim was to produce a mattress that would suit all body types and types of sleepers and, according to a LOT of people, they succeeded! This is largely thanks to the innovative design they chose to adopt. Check out some of the key features of this much-loved mattress:
- Bottom Cover: This is breathable and non-slip. Considering you’ll be wanting to spend as much time as possible in this bed, this is a good feature to have.
- HRX Cold Foam Layer: This is the largest layer in the mattress and a very important one. It supports your back, keeping your spine aligned in the process. Perhaps the best results of this layer though, is that it’s “exceptionally point elastic”. Yes, we did have to look this term up and it is the fancy pants way of saying that this type of elasticity means when your partner rolls over you won’t feel it! That’s pretty cool especially if you have a night wriggler on your hands. We just saved you years of arguments!
- Viscoelastic Memory Foam: A thin layer in the middle of the mattress, you might be sceptical as to what this can really do. Well, small is mighty! This is the layer that distributes your body weight evenly, making your sleep as comfortable as possible, no matter what crazy position you like to sleep in.
- Airgocell Foam Layer: A super important layer if you get hot when you sleep, this keeps the air flowing in your mattress whilst absorbing moisture. This is possible thanks to the open pore structure.
- Top Cover: This cover is different from the bottom one with specific qualities to control humidity, temperature and moisture. It’s also removable and washable to keep your mattress as fresh as possible.
That is one tasty memory foam sandwich right there, expertly designed for comfort and durability. Emma is confident you’ll love this mattress so they offer a 100-night, no questions asked, trial as well as a 10-year guarantee.
Independent customer reviews also rave about this mattress saying it helps with aches and pains as well as more serious medical conditions like arthritis. Of course, the mattress doesn’t suit everyone; some have suggested it’s too firm for them or they’re still too hot when they sleep but with the 100-night trial that shouldn’t be an issue. A mattress is such a personal thing it really does need to be tried out first.
Who doesn’t want the best of both worlds? Eve makes some highly recommended mattresses, including the Original and Premium, however, these are purely memory foam mattresses. What the Hybrid and Premium Hybrid bring to the table (or bed, we should say) is a combination of both springs and foam for a particularly dreamy combo.
We’re featuring the Premium Hybrid mattress purely because it packs a little extra punch than the regular Hybrid. The Hybrid has five layers of construction whereas the Premium option totals seven layers! Here’s what you can expect from one of the best mattresses around:
- Anti Slip Base: It pretty much does what it says on the tin. It’s refreshing that they don’t try and oversell this; it is simply a well-designed base cover that prevents it slipping around on the base.
- The Springs: Here come the springs. Springs in a mattress are very important for breathability and also comfort. This particular mattress is packed with 1500 full-sized springs, apparently the bigger the better (their words, not ours!).
- Foam Casing: So, they’ve incorporated a foam casing around said springs which keeps everything nice and supported, especially at the sides where sometimes you can feel like you’re rolling off the side of a hill after a couple of years use.
- Support Foam Layer: As you may guess, this is the layer that has firmer foam which is aimed at supporting your spine and back during your slumber. This layer is strategically placed a couple of layers down from the top to give the mattress the ideal medium-firmness.
- Active Cooling Foam Layer: Infused with graphite (yes, you heard that right), this layer actually removes heat from your body when you’re too hot. This is a soft layer that gives you that “I’m being hugged by a cloud” feeling. And yes we’re pretty sure that is the technical term for it.
- Float Foam Layer: As the name suggests, this layer's job is to make you feel like you’re floating on cloud nine. We will let you be the judges of that. It’s also packed with cooling technology too as we all know without this, memory foam mattresses can get hot quick!
- The Top Cover: Now here’s the silver lining. No, literally, this top cover has silver strands woven into it! This isn’t just so you feel like the princess that we know you are, it’s also for the antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. But mainly the princess thing. It’s also removable and washable because even royalty needs to clean their mattress cover every once in a while.
If you’re still not sure if this is the right match for you, try it out for a night, or 100! Along with the 100-night trial, Eve also offers a 10-year guarantee so you can rest easy (and not just because of the super comfy mattress!).
Eve is confident that no matter what type of sleeper you are; back, side, stomach, fetal, starfish, or whatever position floats your boat, you will be supported by their multi-layer mattress. But don’t just take their word for it. Other customers have sworn by this combo mattress saying they’re sleeping better than ever. Of course, some people don’t agree with the combination and would prefer to have just one over the other but hey ho, not everyone can be pleased by one product!
If you’re thinking you might have found the one, you can pick up this particular mattress in three sizes; double, king and super king. You can also purchase bedding, pillows, bed frames and sleepwear from Eve.
Casper was founded 5 years ago and they’re eager to please, so much so that their team of experts created 150 prototypes for each mattress! That’s right, they tried out 150 different combinations, materials and features to come up with a collection of top-quality mattresses.
For now, they have three to choose from; The Essential, The Casper and The Hybrid. All of these mattresses have good things going for them but we’re focusing on the Casper mattress today, partially because it was voted Which? Best Buy in June 2019 and is also Casper’s personal bestseller.
Within all Casper mattress is a hybrid foam construction. This is Casper’s proprietary material that combines the best properties of each material for a dynamic material that controls temperature as well as comfort. Here’s a look at the specific construction of the Casper mattress:
- Premium Knit Cover: This outer layer comes with handles and a zip so you can easily remove it and wash it. The durable material was chosen to withstand years of washing so don’t be shy to take this off and freshen up your mattress with your favourite detergent’s smell. There’s nothing like that just washed smell.
- Open Cell Layer: This top layer provides that desired bounce that, let’s be honest, even as an adult you still look for when you jump onto a bed. It is also pivotal to keeping you cool during the night.
- Pressure Relief Foam Layer: Supporting pressure points in the body is mandatory for a great night’s sleep and that is exactly what this layer provides. It’s constructed of high-density memory foam which also gives the bed some firmness. No-one wants to completely disappear in their mattress; that might constitute “too soft”.
- Deep Comfort: To ensure you sleep soundly for a least your full 8-hours, you’ll need a layer like this in your mattress which distributes your weight across the mattress.
- Zoned Support: This base layer is essential, especially the way Casper has contoured the foam. This gives zoned support for spine alignment. If you imagine a mattress that is super firm with no give; when you lay on your side your shoulders are at a higher level than your hips, therefore your spine isn’t straight. This layer focuses on the areas that need a little more give and those that need to remain firm to ensure your spine is nice and straight as you sleep.
People love the Casper mattress for these reasons and more. They’ve had tens of thousands of positive Google reviews as well as thousands of positive reviews on their own website.
This isn’t to say that this mattress is perfect, which is why Casper also offers a 100-night trial period. They call it “risk-free” because if after 100-nights you don’t like the mattress they’ll give you a full refund and even come and pick the mattress up for you. That’s pretty convenient especially if you have a tiny car like me (can you imagine me strapping a super king mattress on top of my Ford Fiesta!).
What’s more, what we also like about this mattress is the size options. Most mattresses only come in a few sizes from double upwards which is kind of annoying if you want a mattress for your child’s room or you just have a very specific-sized room to work with. The Casper Mattress has 8 size options from single to super king with Euro size options too. These are the ones that are a little longer for us tall lot.
Sealy is a brand that really does go the extra mile. They want to be the best and they’re willing to put in the required leg work to get there. This is especially evident in their Posturepedic collection of mattresses where they literally teamed up with leading US orthopaedic doctors to come up with a set of mattresses to best help people suffering from these ailments. Now that’s what we call dedication.
We’ve decided to focus on the Teramo 1400 mattress, a mattress that has retained the Which? Best Buy award since 2015! That’s not a bad stint considering how quickly the market can change. Sealy clearly used a lot of timeless features in this model. Let’s see what some of these features are:
- 1400 Pocket Springs: Now, this is based on the king size mattress so the exact number of springs might vary on a smaller size. But it’s not quantity that matters, it’s quality, and these springs are specially designed to help with spine alignment during sleep.
- Unirail: This encases each and every spring giving you more support and ensuring your mattress lasts as long as possible with optimum performance.
- Latex Core Pad: This material was chosen for the core thanks to its durability, support and breathability. It’s designed to be super comfortable and work in conjunction with the spring construction.
- Smart Fibres: These aim to keep your bed fresh, hypoallergenic and as cool as possible.
- Tencel Fibres: You know how when you’re packing for a holiday in the sun you immediately reach for anything linen? Well these fibres, made from eucalyptus, are said to be even more cooling than that. They’re also soft and breathable.
- Purotex: As if they hadn’t already done enough, Sealy also uses Purotex which is a kind of self-cleaner for your mattress. It has been approved by Allergy UK and is said to reduce house mites, ideal for anyone with allergies.
If you’re interested in this mattress, it comes in four sizes from single to super king. It also will fit on a range of bases, including an ottoman and bases with lots of storage so you should be able to find an option that suits you.
Loaf is a cool company. They believe in using natural materials, which is why their mattresses don’t use memory foam! They also believe in having a few, quality products rather than a gazillion different options that’ll just leave you more confused than when you started.
They also have pretty funny names for their mattresses. The other four that we’re not going into detail about today are called Top Dog, Muffin Top, Spare Room and Kids. For you though, only the best will do, which is why we’re featuring the Our Perfect mattress. Here are a few key features to showcase just why it might be Your Perfect mattress too:
- Pocket Springs: This mattress does not include memory foam, it relies on the tried-and-tested comfort of pocket springs. When you think of springs in a mattress you’re probably thinking of those old school mattresses with springs that dig into your ribs while you’re trying to sleep. However, these mattresses have come a long way. They now included hundreds of singular, fabric-encased springs. This allows each spring to cushion your body perfectly for the ultimate sleep.
- Natural Materials: As we mentioned before, Loaf likes their natural materials so their products are packed full of cotton or wool. They’re breathable for heat control and natural too.
- Value for Money: Hitting the sweet spot when it comes to value over quality which is what all companies strive to do. Loaf believes they cracked the code and are positive that 1400 pocket springs is the ultimate combo of price and comfort.
- Quality Mattress Covers: These mattresses are covered in Irish damask, an extremely durable, versatile and quite beautiful fabric. Back in the day, it was only for the rich and upper classes! It’s woven in an intricate way that means even on a purely white sheet you’ll be able to see the subtle patterns woven into the fabric. It washed well and is also mothproof making it an ideal mattress cover.
- Made in the UK: It’s increasingly popular to shop local and Loaf couldn’t agree more. They’re set up in Wiltshire and all their mattresses are hand-made right there. They even source their pocket springs from there too.
A different design to usual, this pocket spring mattress offers unmatched breathability and support. Like other companies, Loaf offers a 100-night trial just to make sure it’s the right match for you and they’re confident enough in their quality to offer a 10-year guarantee.
Simba is said to have the most five-star rated mattresses, period. Considering people are much more likely to leave reviews when a product is bad this is quite an achievement. People like Simba’s mattresses so much they go out in flocks to rave about them.
Hybrid mattresses really do seem to be a very popular choice nowadays, and it’s easy to see why. The Simba Hybrid Original mattress, for example, combines the very best of both worlds. Simba didn’t want to produce a pure memory foam mattress that would sag and make you too hot. They also didn’t want to produce a mattress that would be too bouncy or too hard (a purely spring one). So instead, they came up with the highly-rated hybrid.
- Patented Springs: Simba doesn’t do things in halves and they’re certainly not going to use the same old springs every other brand uses. They use a new type of spring that is lighter and way more comfortable than the traditional chunky springs. They also pack a king-size mattress with 2500 of them!
- Medium-Firm Support: Most mattresses try and stick to the middle of the row when it comes to firmness but Simba’s gone for medium-firm support. We like this, especially as with any memory foam layers they will start to sink to hold their shape quicker, the softer it is.
- Five Layers: Simba just keeps on giving with five layers of luxury: this includes a reflex support layer. The mattress is 25cm deep, a solid 5cm deeper than their Essential Hybrid mattress.
- No Motion Transfer: This is one of the best developments to come to fruition for mattresses. There’s nothing worse than your partner tossing and turning next to you and you not being able to sleep. Simba is confident this won't be the case anymore.
- Cooling properties: The construction of this mattress has always had cooling in mind, from the pocket spring construction to the Simbatex open foam layer. It’s infused with graphite and keeps the air flowing so you don’t overheat in the night. The 500g hypoallergenic knitted cover is also geared towards airflow and keeping you cool so there are many elements working together to achieve this goal.
Well, there’s not much more to say about the Simba Hybrid mattress except that it is well-loved! Tens of thousands of customers reviewed it with tons saying it’s relieved their body aches and pains or that it’s the best mattress they’ve owned. The only problem appears to be that you won’t be able to get out of bed in the morning! That doesn’t seem like a terrible problem if you ask us.
Another hybrid mattress for your consideration would be this one by Otty. At the time of writing this review, this mattress was a much more cost-effective option but without losing out on quality. That’s a hard combination to get!
They even have the same 100-night trial and 10-year guarantee as most other brands. We don’t think you’ll be needing it though thanks to the ingenious construction of the Otty Hybrid.
- The Cover: This has a thick knit construction which gives it a super soft feel and you can remove it simply by unzipping and throw it in the wash at 40 degrees. Easy peasy.
- Memory Foam Layer: This top layer uses a specific temperature-regulating type of foam to avoid the common problem with memory foam, overheating.
- Reflex Foam: The next layer down is the high-density foam layer that offers you all the support you’ll need. Otty designed this layer with your comfort at the forefront of their mind.
- 14cm Pocket Springs: There are 2000 of these individually encased pocket springs in one of Otty’s mattresses. This number of springs packed into that space gives medium-firm support. This is the optimum for a supported sleep but also so you can’t feel motion transfer from the other side of the bed (or your partner can’t feel the motion transfer if you’re the tosser out of the two).
- Side Support: This is an important part of the construction of a mattress to keep those sides from drooping down. No-one wants to roll over and topple out of bed because you’ve got a kind of kids slide going on. It’s also another way to improve the airflow through the mattress.
- HD Base Foam: Finally, this solid foundation is all you need to ensure your mattress lasts as long as possible. Nothing that stands the test of time is built on shaky foundations after all!
Otty is very committed to making sure you have a smooth transition when changing your mattress. For a small fee they will deliver your new mattress right to the room and remove the old mattress for you, meaning no wedging your mattress into your car to take it to the tip (although that would be pretty funny to watch).
There are tons of sizes to choose from with Otty’s Hybrid mattress too, nine to be exact! These include the longer Euro sizes and even an Emperor size which is 200cm wide and 200cm long!
Mattress Buying Guide
If you’re looking to purchase a mattress the brand and particular mattress that you end up choosing will depend on what you’re looking for. Our guide below outlines the benefits of each of the brands and the best mattresses within each one.
The Different Types of Mattress
What type of mattress do you want? Pocket springs? Memory foam? Hybrid? What size does the mattress need to be? What level of firmness would suit you and your partner best? Does it need to be hypoallergenic? Can I try out the mattress and send it back if it’s not the right one for me?
All of these questions and more will be answered for you right here. We’ve gone ahead and picked out a mix of mattresses with different styles and price ranges to give you a head-start in choosing the best mattress for you. So, get ready for the speed-dating of mattress shopping. We hope you find the one!
Pocket Sprung Mattress
These are the most common type of mattress and are arguably the most comfortable mattresses, as they contain individual pocket springs which are linked together effectively. The result is a luxuriously comfortable mattress that moves with your body and movements throughout the night.
In the past mattresses were designed with one or two large pocket springs inside them (known as open sprung or open coil mattresses).
As you can imagine, it didn’t take much for these large springs to become worn, and because of this these types of mattresses become lumpy very quickly.
Pocket sprung mattresses are different because they contain hundreds, and sometimes even thousands, of individually pocketed springs. This means that each spring is placed under less strain and as a result, they last longer and provide a much more even level of support.
Memory Foam Mattress
Memory Foam is a new type of polyurethane foam and is sometimes termed Visco elastic foam.
Memory FoamOriginally discovered by NASA, memory foam started to be incorporated into significant numbers of mattresses in the 1990s, and over the past decade, it has become incredibly popular, so much so that it is now competing with pocket sprung technology for the most popular type of mattress.
Memory foam works by cleverly adjusting to the body weight and temperature, carefully moulding itself around the individual that is sleeping. When the weight and temperature are removed the material then adjusts to its normal shape. As a consequence Memory Foam mattresses tend to be extremely comfortable.
One area of caution is that memory foam isn’t ideal for people who tend to move around a lot during the night, as the foam does take a little time to re-mould itself around your body.
Sometimes referred to as orthopaedic mattresses, the unique selling point of orthopaedic mattresses is that they are designed specifically to provide superior support to your back and spine. Typically these mattresses tend to have firmness levels of medium to firm and firm.
When you sleep your spine forms an ‘S’ shape naturally. Therefore you need a mattress to provide sufficient support to maintain this ‘S’ shape, otherwise, it’s possible that you’ll develop back problems at a later date
Open Coil Mattresses
Open Coil SpringsOpen coil is a less advanced technology compared to pocket sprung and as a result open sprung mattresses tend to be less expensive.
As explained above open coil mattress contain one or two large springs rather than the hundreds of individual springs that pocket sprung mattresses contain. Because of this open coil mattresses tend to become strained and lumpy much more quickly.
Despite their lower cost buying an open coil mattress is not recommended. You’re much better off buying a cheap pocket sprung mattress as the quality of the mattress will be significantly higher.
The Pros and Cons of Cheap Mattresses
Buying a mattress is a very personal thing and it is important that you choose the right one. If you are trying to stick to a budget you will want to know the pros and cons of cheap mattresses.
Pros of Cheap Mattresses:
- The price – if you want a mattress but do not want to break the bank a cheap mattress is ideal.
- You can find good quality mattresses online that are really reasonably priced.
- It is now possible to get cheap mattresses that are made from memory foam which is perfect for people who want to have a sound night’s sleep and protect their joints.
- You could find a cheap mattress in a sale that is excellent quality and dramatically reduced in price.
- There are many different types of open coil mattresses that are incredibly affordable and these can be very comfortable to sleep on.
- Cheap mattresses are a good choice for guest rooms or beds that are only slept in occasionally.
- If you find a promo code for an online mattress seller you will be able to find a cheap mattress that is exactly what you are looking for.
Cons of Cheap Mattresses:
- Cheap mattresses can sometimes be of very poor quality and you should always make sure that you are buying a mattress that will help to protect your spine, neck, shoulders and joints while you are sleeping.
- Following on from the above, always check the mattress type and avoid buying an open coil mattress unless it’s just going to be used occasionally.
- Cheap mattresses might start to bend or sag after a very short space of time.
- Many people are unhappy with the performance of a cheap mattress which means that they find themselves having to buy a new one.
- Many cheap mattresses are not suitable for use on a range of bed bases. This could be a problem if you want to use your existing bed base.
- Unless you find a mattress in the sale you will probably not be able to afford a pocket sprung mattress, as these do not come cheap.
- Cheap mattresses can cause you to suffer from aches and pains in your joints if they do not offer the right level of support.
If you would like a cheap mattress two of the best are the Silentnight Gold Label mattress – a massive seller in the UK – and the Snuggle Damask Quilt mattress, the leading mattress from the discount mattress brand Snuggle Beds.
Mattress Size Considerations
The mattress sizing guide below will help you decide on the proper size of the mattress to aid your purchase decision.
Standard UK Mattress Sizes
- Small Single: 75cm x 190cm
- Single: 90cm x 190cm
- Small Double: 120cm x 190cm
- Double: 135cm x 190cm
- King Size: 150cm x 200cm
- Super King Size: 180cm x 200cm
Single beds are great for smaller bedrooms and apartments where space is tight. Growing up it's likely that you had a single bed as a kid or teenager so you likely already know what you're getting. Even though not all of the brands above offer single mattresses, most of them do and they are still one of the most popular options.
For a single person or a couple, a small double-sized bed can be just fine, but only if you are five and a half feet tall or less. The dimensions of a small double bed are 120cm by 190cm. This is very small, particularly for most men. Fitting two people on this size bed, which is only 30cm wider than a single, can result in some very cramped sleeping quarters.
A small double bed is a good option for children, as it will function perfectly from a very young age on up to the teens without need to replace it.
However, for couples, a small double bed is not recommended as a long term option.
At 135cm wide by 190cm long, a double-sized bed is often adequate for couples and much more preferable to a small double. Whilst it still may prove to be a bit crowded, especially if one partner is particularly tall or large, double beds offer a very good value to budget-minded consumers. They have the added advantage of being able to fit well into nearly any sized bedroom – perfect if you rent a small flat. This is also a good choice for guest bedrooms or singles who enjoy having a lot of space to sprawl out.
King size, and the even larger super king, beds are the most popular for couples. They are sized at 150cm wide by 200cm long. Super kings are about the size of two single beds pushed together.
While kings provide the maximum personal space, they can be hard to fit into a very small bedroom. This extra size is also something you should consider as far as being able to fit the mattress through doorways, down corridors, and up and downstairs; it is best to make appropriate measurements before purchasing.
No matter what size proves to be the best option for you and your situation, always buy the largest size you can afford, both in budget and space. You will not regret going with the optimum in the first place and since most mattresses are manufactured to last a good ten or fifteen years, you want to ensure that you will be happy with your purchase for some time to come.
How Do I Choose The Right Mattress?
Honestly, there’s no “one size fits all” answer to this because everyone has different needs. All you can do is look at the best value and best quality mattresses out there and see which one suits as many of your requirements as possible.
Thankfully, all of these mattresses have a trial period so there really isn’t anything to lose by picking one and trying it out for a few weeks! If it doesn’t work out you move onto the next one, no hard feelings and no money lost!